There is no easy way to deal with losing a loved one, especially if it has happened unexpectedly in an accident that never should have happened. If you suspect that another person’s negligence is the reason behind your loved one’s death, you need to know where to turn.
Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates is ready to step in and investigate exactly what happened so we can work on securing the compensation you deserve. When you need a North Miami Beach wrongful death attorney, call us today so we can get to work.
How These Incidents Happen
Wrongful death cases are hard for everyone involved, especially the families of the people who lose their lives due to other people’s negligent behaviors. Today, we want to cover some of the common ways in which these cases arise. If you do not see something matching your case below, please call us so we can further assist you.
- Automobile Accidents – there were more than 160,000 vehicle crash injuries for the latest reporting year in Florida, many of them caused due to impaired, distracted, or careless drivers. Roadway conditions also play a major role in automobile crashes.
- Truck Accidents – large commercial trucks can cause major injuries. Truck drivers who are negligent and trucking companies who fail to maintain their vehicles should be held liable if a crash occurs.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Incidents – negligent drivers can cause serious harm to vulnerable pedestrians and bicyclists, most of whom have no protection from the force of a vehicle.
- Medical Mistakes – these are the third leading cause of death in the United States and happen due to medication errors, birth injuries, surgical errors, infections in a hospital, misdiagnosis, failure to treat and more.
- Faulty Products – there are hundreds of faulty products recalled each year due to poor designs, manufacturing mistakes, and defective labels. These products can cause severe consumer injuries or deaths.
- Work Incidents – when employers allow employees to work in an unsafe environment, do not provide proper training, or fail to issue safety equipment, they should be held liable for any injuries or fatalities.
- Police Use Of Force – when law enforcement or detention officers use more force than necessary or neglect the needs of a suspected criminal, it can lead to fatalities.
- Nursing Home Neglect – the elderly and those with special needs should be treated with the utmost respect. If nursing home staff neglect residents, they should be held responsible for their actions.
After A Tragedy
If you have lost a loved one in a tragic accident that you believe was caused by another person’s negligence, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates understand that this is a difficult time for you and your family, so let us get to work on securing the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of income and benefits of the deceased
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of companionship damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
If you need a North Miami Beach wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.