Getting hurt is never at the top of anyone’s list of things to do. Unfortunately, there are times when other people’s negligence causes us harm. Whether you are from this area or just visiting, you need to know you have options in these cases. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates are ready to step in.
When you need a North Miami Beach personal injury attorney, we will work diligently on your behalf. Your focus needs to be on recovering from your injuries, so let us secure compensation for all of your injury-related expenses.
Always Be Aware
We know that whenever you go out, whether by yourself or with your family, you are always aware of your surroundings. However, you cannot predict or control the negligent actions of other people. There are times when injuries happen and you need to know where to turn.
Today, we want to cover some of the main ways that personal injury cases arise, though this is by no means a complete list. Always consult with a qualified attorney when making decisions regarding your case.
- Car And Truck Accidents – For the latest reporting year in our state, there were more than 3,000 fatalities and 254,310 injuries that were the result of vehicle crashes. Many of these injuries were caused by careless or reckless drivers.
- Workplace Accidents – Employers should prioritize worker safety by ensuring they are properly trained and have the right equipment available.
- Animal/Dog Attacks – It may surprise you to learn that around 800,000 dog bites require medical attention each year. These injuries often occur because a dog’s owner was careless.
- Defective Products – If we look at the website that tracks current recalls, we will see that there are hundreds of faulty products that we know about on the market and in our homes. These products could be poorly designed or they could have a labeling error that misleads users.
- Premises Injuries – Slip and fall incidents are unfortunately common and send more than one million people to the ER each year. Most premises liability cases arise from preventable causes that property owners or employees failed to remedy.
- Medical Mistakes – These are the third leading cause of death in the country and are the result of careless or negligent healthcare providers. These errors can include things like surgical mistakes, birth injuries, healthcare-acquired infections, medication mistakes and more.
Where Do You Turn?
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of another person, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates have the experience you need to secure compensation for the following:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
If you need a North Miami Beach personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333. We are going to make sure you do not get taken advantage of by insurance companies or anyone else involved.