It is not a phone call or knock on the door that anyone wants to get. Finding out that a loved one has died in an accident is horrible. Finding out that someone else’s negligence was the reason for their death can leave you with many questions.
Who was responsible?
What mistakes were made?
Where do we go from here?
Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates wants to help you get the answers you need. Our qualified and experienced team will work to investigate what happened so we can secure the compensation you and your family deserve. When you need a Miami wrongful death attorney, call us today so we can get to work for you.
How These Incidents Happen
We realize that not all instances of wrongful death arise due to another person’s malicious act. However, negligence and carelessness do not have to be malicious in order for a person, group, agency, or company to be held responsible.
Wrongful death cases arise in many ways. Today, we will go over some of those ways but we want you to know that each case is different. If you do not see similarities to your case here, do not worry. You should always speak with an attorney for guidance moving forward.
- Drunk and drugged drivers – for the latest reporting year in Florida, impaired drivers were responsible for more than 600 fatalities.
- Distracted drivers – people who pay more attention to their phones or other devices can be just as deadly as impaired drivers.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse – the elderly should be respected and well taken care of, but in many cases, the people responsible for their care end up causing their death.
- Medical mistakes – medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the U.S., killing an estimated 250,000 or more each year. These can include surgical errors, medication mix-ups, infections, misdiagnosis and more.
- Work-related incidents – some industries are high-risk and employers should take steps to ensure worker safety.
- Faulty products – defective items make it to our shelves each day. In many cases, they cause consumer deaths from trauma or other illnesses.
- Police use of force – all too often we hear of police misconduct or excessive force causing the death of someone in custody.
- Premises liability – if a property owner neglects their duty to keep invited patrons safe, they could be responsible for any deaths that occur.
When Tragedy Strikes
There is no reason you have to figure all of this out on your own. If you have lost a family member due to the negligence of another person, Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates is ready to help. We will work to uncover the truth of what happened and will not stop until you are fairly compensated for the following:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of income and benefits of the deceased
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of companionship damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
If you need a Miami wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.