There is no way to prepare yourself for a phone call or a knock at the door with someone delivering the information that your loved one has died. Finding out that the negligence of another person, company, or agency contributed to their death can leave you wondering where to turn.
You can count on Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates to be by your side. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will work diligently to uncover what happened and who was to blame so we can secure the compensation you and your family deserve. When you need a Miami Gardens wrongful death attorney, contact us today.
What Can Happen
Many people wonder what wrongful death cases are. Simply put, if a person’s death occurs due to the negligence or careless act of another person, group, company, or agency, then that person’s family or estate can bring a wrongful death lawsuit. These can be incredibly difficult cases. Today, we want to look at some of the more common ways in which wrongful death cases occur, but please know that this is not a complete list. Always speak with an attorney before making any decisions.
- Vehicle Accidents – We know that there were more than 3,000 vehicle crash fatalities during the latest reporting year in Florida. Some major causes of concern are alcohol-impaired drivers who were responsible for 374 fatalities. We also know that aggressive and distracted drivers are major sources of vehicle crashes on the roadway. Pedestrians and bicycles are extremely vulnerable in and around the roadway.
- Workplace Accidents – If employers do not take necessary safety precautions, fail to train employees, or disregard federal or state laws and a person is killed, they should be held accountable for their actions.
- Product Liability – Each year there are hundreds of product recalls in the United States. Whether due to design or manufacturing errors of labeling issues, these products can cause major medical emergencies for consumers.
- Medical Mistakes – The third leading cause of death in the United States is medical mistakes. These can include surgical errors, misdiagnosis, failure to treat, infections, errors with medications, and more.
- Boating Accidents – We live in a popular area for recreational watersports (jet skiing, parasailing, charter fishing, leisure cruises, etc.). Companies that operate watercraft must ensure they regularly inspect and maintain their vehicles. All personnel should be properly trained for the job they are performing.
Your Steps Moving Forward
We know that the last thing you ever thought you would have to deal with was the loss of a loved one due to another person’s negligence. We know you are struggling, and we want to help. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates will step in and work to secure the compensation you and your family need right now. This can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Coverage of current and future income loss
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of companionship damages
- Punitive damages
When you need a Miami Gardens wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.