Injuries are not fun to deal with, especially when they have been caused by another person’s negligence. Regardless of how careful you are when you go about your daily activities, you can never predict other people’s reckless or careless behavior. Their actions can end up costing you and your family dearly when it comes to medical expenses and other hidden accident costs.
If you need a Miami Gardens personal injury attorney, call Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates today. They will work to investigate the circumstances of your injury so they can secure the compensation you deserve. You should not have to worry about your finances if someone else has caused you harm.
What Kind Of Injuries?
Personal injuries caused by other people’s negligence come in many different forms. Today, we want to discuss some of the common ways in which personal injury cases arise, but please know that this is not a complete list. Always speak with a qualified attorney before making any decisions about your case.
- Car Accidents And Truck Accidents – There were more than 402,385 vehicle accidents in Florida during the latest reporting year. There were 3,116 fatalities and 254,310 injuries. Unfortunately, many of those incidents were the result of impaired driving, distracted driving, and those who speed or drive aggressively.
- Workplace Accidents – The BLS says that there were approximately 8 million nonfatal workplace injuries or illnesses in 2017. If a work injury was the result of gross negligence on the part of a coworker, employer, or third party, the victim may be eligible for compensation.
- Slip And Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents sent more than one million people to the ER during the last reporting year. These falls are often preventable and cause by a property owner or their employee’s negligence.
- Medical Errors – Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US, killing around 250,000 people annually. These errors usually revolve around medication errors, surgical mistakes, misdiagnosis, and healthcare-acquired infections.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Incidents – For the latest reporting year in Florida, there were 9,420 pedestrian crashes and 6,675 bicycle crashes. Most of those incidents lead to injuries or fatalities.
- Defective Products –The government website that tracks current recalls show us that there are currently hundreds of active recalls throughout the US on products spanning every industry. Faulty designs, manufacturing errors, and labeling problems are often the cause of serious injuries or fatalities in the US.
If You Have Been Injured
Getting injured is never on anyone’s agenda. Unfortunately, there are often things out of our control that cause us harm. Contact Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates today if another person’s negligence has caused you or a loved one an injury. We will work to secure compensation for all of your injury-related expenses. This can include:
- Compensation for medical bills
- Lost wage recovery if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages
When you need a Miami Gardens personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.