If you are here today because you have lost a loved one, please let us extend our condolences. We know that there is nothing harder to deal with, particularly if another person’s negligence is the reason for the loss of life.
Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates will be by your side when you need a Hollywood wrongful death attorney. We understand that these cases can become complex, but we will not stop until you get the compensation you deserve. You do not have to do this alone.
A Difficult Situation
Losing a loved one due to the negligence of another person, company, or entity is incredibly difficult to deal with. Wrongful death cases can be a way for a victim’s family to find closure and help handle expenses. Today, we want to go over some of the common ways in which wrongful death cases arise, but please do not worry if you do not see your situation here. Always speak with a qualified attorney when making decisions about your case.
- Vehicle Accidents – There were over 3,000 traffic deaths during Florida’s latest reporting year. Many of those were caused by negligent drivers. Alcohol-impaired drivers were responsible for 374 deaths that year and we know that distracted drivers are also a major concern.
- Product Liability – If we look at the website that tracks all current recalls in the US, we find many faulty products that can cause consumer injuries. These products often have a flawed design, a manufacturing error, or are incorrectly labeled.
- Workplace Accidents – We should be able to expect safety in the workplace, but we know injuries occur. If an employer fails to provide proper training or equipment for workers, they should be held liable for injuries.
- Medical Mistakes – We know now that medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US, killing an average of 250,000 people each year. We see so many healthcare providers each year and we should expect a high level of care. These incidents can happen due to medication errors, infections, surgical mistakes, misdiagnosis, and more.
- Criminal Activity – Victims of crime often do not receive justice through the criminal courts. In many cases, families of victims can pursue someone through the civil courts as well to recover compensation.
We Know This Is Tough
Losing a loved one is the hardest thing anyone will have to deal with. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates will be by your side if another person, company, or entity caused the deal of your loved one. We will conduct a thorough investigation and uncover all the fact. Our goal is to ensure you are compensated fairly. This can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of future income and benefits of the deceased
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of companionship damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
We know that no amount of money will stop the feeling of loss, but it can help bring closure to the situation. When you need a Hollywood wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.