We know that getting injured is not what you planned on happening. However, there are times when the negligent or careless behavior of other people are out of our control. While most people will experience an injury at some point in their lives, serious injuries can have lifelong consequences.
Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates understands that you may need help. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will work to secure the compensation you deserve. When you need a Hollywood serious injury attorney, call us today.
We can call them a variety of things – serious, major, catastrophic. The injuries we are going to discuss today change people’s lives.
Major injuries happen in a variety of ways:
Consider the following injuries:
- Internal organ damage – when our bodies are impacted or are penetrated, our internal organs are likely to sustain serious damage. Repairing the inside of our bodies usually requires extensive surgery and long recovery times.
- Spinal cord injuries – according to the National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center, the effects of spinal cord injury usually include partial or full paralysis. Depending on the severity of the spinal cord injury, costs for the first year of medical care can rise to a million dollars with each following year amounting to more than $100,000 in medical costs.
- Traumatic brain injuries – over 5.3 million people are living with disabilities from traumatic brain injuries in this country. These injuries can affect a person’s physical abilities as well as their cognitive and emotional capabilities.
- Amputations – losing a limb can completely alter a person’s life. In many cases, an amputee is no longer able to work and earn an income. They cannot enjoy life the same way anymore. These injuries can be physically and psychologically damaging.
- Disfigurement – any injury that disfigures a person is life-altering. Sometimes plastic surgery can restore a person’s appearance. Other times, a person is left with a permanent reminder of what happened. Disfiguring injuries can be detrimental to a person’s emotional and psychological health.
The causes of serious injuries are largely preventable. When another person, company, or entity causes someone harm, they need to be held accountable for their actions.
What Your Attorney Will Do
If you or a loved one have sustained a serious injury due to the negligent or careless acts of another person, entity, or company, seek legal assistance immediately. There is no reason that you and your family have to suffer financially. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates will be by your side, fighting to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Loss of future earnings
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against the people or group responsible
If you need a Hollywood serious injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.