When you or a loved one go onto someone else’s property, you have the right to be safe. Whether you are at a government building, a store, or on private property, if you have the right to be there, then the property owner has a responsibility to ensure your safety.
Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates will be here when you need a Hollywood premises liability attorney. If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence, we will work to secure compensation for all of your injury-related expenses.
Where Do You Go?
Think about all of the places that you or your loved ones go each week. We know you are busy and the last thing we should have to worry about is that a property owner or employee has failed to do their job.
It is not uncommon for people to sustain the following injuries due to premises incidents:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Today, we want to review some of the common ways people get injured on someone else’s property.
- Slip and fall/trip and fall incidents – we cannot stress enough the seriousness of slip and fall incidents. These are the most common premises liability cases and for good reason – they can cause severe injuries. These are caused due to:
- Wet floors from spills or leaks
- Loose carpeting
- Loose floor materials
- Stairs that have no grip material
- Uneven or broken pavement
- Poor maintenance – property owners should ensure that regular inspection and maintenance is performed on the following to prevent major injuries:
- Store shelving
- Store displays
- Parking lots
- Pools and hot tubs – these areas, whether at a private residence or a business, need to be properly secured to prevent children from drowning. Please note that all chemicals should be used appropriately to prevent burns and respiratory issues.
- Restaurants – all food needs to be stored and cooked at the proper temperature in order to prevent food poisoning.
- Private residences – all private residence owners need to ensure their property is safe if they invite guests over. All hazards should be taken care of or guest should be warned or potential hazards.
We Are Ready To Help
When you go onto another person’s property and you have the right to be there, you should be able to expect safety. Property owners and the people who work for them have a duty to ensure their guests are never in harm’s way.
Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates is ready to help if you or a loved one have been injured. We will fully examine your case so we can secure compensation for the following:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible
When you need a Hollywood premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.