When you are going about your daily business, the last thing you want to think about is getting injured. While we know you do what it takes to stay safe, there are times when the negligence of another person, company, or entity can cause you harm.
When you need a Hollywood personal injury attorney, Vladimir Tsirkin Associates is standing by. Our knowledgeable and experienced team is going to tackle your case with everything it takes to secure compensation for all of your injury-related expenses.
What Causes These Injuries?
When it comes to the ways people can get hurt due to other people’s negligence, there are too many to list. Today, we will review some of the common personal injury causes, but please speak with an attorney about your particular case.
- Car And Truck Accidents – During the latest reporting year in Florida, we know that there were more than 3,000 fatalities and 254,310 injuries due to vehicle crashes, many caused by drunk and distracted drivers. We also know that there were many crashes involving large commercial truck (eighteen-wheelers, garbage trucks, etc.).
- Violence or Crime – If a person causes harm to someone else when they are committing a crime, they can be held liable civilly as well as criminally regardless of whether the injury was intentional or not.
- Animal/Dog Attacks – There are approximately 4.6 million dog bites in the US annually and around 800,000 of them require medical attention each year. If a dog’s owner is to blame for the bite or attack, they can be held liable for any injuries.
- Workplace Accidents – It is vital that employers provide a safe working environment for their employees, including having proper equipment and training for all employees.
- Premises Injuries – The most common types of premises injury are slip and fall incidents. They send more than one million people to the ER each year, but there are many other ways people sustain injuries on other people’s property.
- Medical Mistakes – Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the US and are caused by the careless or negligent actions of doctors, nurses, health aides, pharmacists, etc.
- Defective Products – We know that there are many faulty products on the market at any given moment. Many of them end up being recalled, but not before causing consumer injuries.
What We Can Do Now
You should never have to worry about getting hurt due to the negligence of another person, company, or entity. As you can see above, there are many ways in which a person can get injured due to no fault of their own. Vladimir Tsirkin & Associates is going to be there to help you.
We want to make sure that you receive compensation for all of your injury-related expenses. This can include:
- Your medical bills related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against anyone responsible
If you need a Hollywood personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 305-831-4333.