Our Academy opens TODAY at Noon Pacific (2pm Central / 3pm Eastern).
The first month is free with no obligation to continue. Plus, the first 500 people to sign up get a FREE copy of the $197 Deluxe Edition of Work Laws Exposed. This is the bound and printed edition, not an electronic download.
If you decide to continue after the first month, the Academy is $47 per month. You have a full month, however, to try it out and decide if it’s right you.
- The 30 Day Free trial of the Academy includes
- Full access to the Private Member Forum (if you’re a regular at UCL, you’ve got to check the Academy Forum out)
- Full access to all 8 Courses, including the key 4 “Core Courses” that make up the UCL system
- Exclusive Interviews with experts who have appeared on the podcast including Dr. Leikling and Marilyn Veincentos
- Campus Newspaper — with news about students, moderators, and a round up of the latest bully-fighter legal news from around the country
- Law Library — Expansive in-house information about all 50 states, plus the text of all the laws you’re rights are based on: FMLA, ADA, Title VII, GINA, and the forms to qualify for legal protection.
- Plus each month we will be adding a new course, new exclusive expert interviews, and more helpful information articles on the issues Academy Members want most.
All of this, plus the supportive community of the Private Member Forum.
The 500 free books (a $197 value) will go fast — get yours and take the Academy for a free test drive quick, before some else get’s your spot.
Hope to be chatting with YOU in the Private Member Forum later today!
P.S. Here’s the link again to get your free book and free trial: http://www.undercoverlawyer.com/AcademyForum/